Tuesday, 28 April 2009

MAGIC Hundred - Round 1

Let's face it. 2009 can change your life. To me 2009 is a chance to make my life what I want it to be; at the end of the year I will never forget 2009 as it will be the cornerstone of my future my career, my family, my relationship with Su, my action and adventure.

All of these will be affected by the next 365 days - Especially the next 100.

Over the next 100 days my life will change significantly. These 100 goals will help shape my life so that it is what I want it to be. They will give me both direction and a cause for success.

So come on guys and join me on this journey. You can pick up your own copy of the MAGIC 100 here: http://www.themagichundred.com/click.htm?hop=ttraining1 and jump on the bandwagon to success.

Like for me this will really change your life! Let’s see how far 100 days can take us!

Round 1 (These 100 days) will start from Monday 27th April 2009 and finish on 05th August 2009 - I am really excited to see how many goals i can achieve in this time!

Let's do it!

Health
My overall health is terrible. I may be a fit person on the outside however on the inside this is not the case. I eat as if I was obese however remain thin, not through genetics but through training. There is a lot standing in my way of being a healthy and lively person – a person that I would like to be.

I am not one to admit this, well, not as freely as this anyway – I am scared. Recently it has become more apparent to me at how my bad diet is affecting me. Through a mixture of sharp chest pains, shooting pains down my arms, numbness in my fingers and randomly in my legs, mixed with a strange elevated heart rate. Then there is the constant tiredness and lethargicness that also doesn’t help. I am scared that I wont see my 21st birthday – am I overreacting? Possibly, but the silver lining is that it is making me want to change and eat/drink better, something I should have done a long time ago.

So, I have taken the time to sit down and detail exactly what is preventing me from being healthy and from that list I have made these goals:

1. Cut out all Caffeinated Drinks for 28 days
2. Eat no Chocolate for 28 days
3. Eat 3 portions of Fruit per day for 28 days
4. Drink 5 glasses of water per day for 28 days
5. Drink 1 cup of Green Tea per day for 28 days
6. Eat no Fast Food for 28 days
7. Eat one portion of both nuts and seeds per day for 28 days
8. Get 8 hours sleep minimum for at least 5 days of each week
9. Maintain a Food and Exercise Log on FitDay
10. Reach 210lbs (15 Stone) By the end of NNMB Advanced
11. Reach 10% Bodyfat 8 Weeks after the end of NNMB Advanced (Or at the end if possible)
12. Put together a book of healthy meals and snacks that can be used in every day life.

Fitness
As we already know I am an exercise freak so here are some personal goals to motivate me to continue pushing myself through the limits of the mind and my human shell.

13. Complete all 25 Weeks of NNMB Intermediate
14. Complete all 12 weeks of NNMB Max Power Advanced
15. Bench 100kg by the end of the 37 weeks of NNMB
16. Squat 1.5xBW by the end of the 37 weeks of NNMB
17. Deadlift 2xBW by the end of the 37 weeks of NNMB
18. Perform wrist curls 3x per week for the duration
19. Look into photographers for the end of NNMB Photoshoot
20. Learn and practise the main Bodybuilding poses to show off the most muscle.
21. Be too big to fit into my black and white shirt by the end of 100 days
22. Add 1.5 inches to the guns in 100 days
23. Have my six pack back by the end of the 100 days
24. Purchase Captains of Crush Grippers
25. Perform Cardio (HIIT, Hill sprints, etc) 3x per week

Career
This is a huge change for me, a huge change. I have been working in an Audit and Accounting environment for 4 years now and I have finally realised that what I want to do (Personal Training) I can do! I have been working hard on this change for some time now. I was lucky to be given an Advisor title on http://www.theabsforum.com/, the completion of my Gym Instructor course, and the release of my various blogs are the foundation of my success so far. There is still more to go and more to do so here are some goals to help shape it:

26. Create a Sales Letter Type CV
27. Compile a list of 8 Gyms in Milton Keynes to send a CV to
28. Hand Deliver completed CV to each gym's Manager, whether they have vacancies or not
29. Write a program to put on fast muscle and advertise online and clickbank
30. Create and buy a selection of domain names for future projects.
31. Create a Blog purely for Goal Achievement and Advertise The MAGIC Hundred using my achievements
32. Update my NNMB Blog at least once a week with updates on measurements and progress.
33. Design my main Personal Training Website
34. Create a portfolio about myself for use in interviews. Include ideas about how to improve business for the gym in question.
35. Design thoroughly a online training system for 'select members' of the abs forum.
36. Look into buying a video camera to film videos for youtube
37. Create a You Tube account
38. Write a Burning Desire Statement and place it in my wallet and on my wall at home.
39. Read the Burning Desire Statement twice per day minimum
40. Work out and plan a series of qualifications to attend and pass after the Premier Training Level 3 Personal Trainer Course
41. Study a minimum of 30 minutes per day
42. Begin to create numerous folders maintaining information on various important subjects of Personal Training inc Strength, Conditioning and Nutrition
43. Create a Long Term Plan for Chris
44. Create a Long Term Plan for Keiran
45. Create a Long Term Plan for Mum
46. Create and use log sheets with all clients to go with their plans.
47. Write one blog entry per blog a week
48. Create a Long Term Plan for Rick
49. Learn about KCA (Kenetic Chain Assessment)
50. Become and Assosiate of the UKSCA

Finances
You would think working in an Audit and Accounting environment for 4 years would mean I am good with money, well, im not. I am useless with money. Spend, spend and more spend. In order to be successful and lead the life that I want to lead then I will have to get better with money quickly, like right now! It’s time to get out of debt and get a constant stream of extra income coming into my accounts.

51. Work out fully the amount of debt I have at the end of April 2009
52. Create a simple and realistic way forward to get out of debt in the quickest way possible.
53. PYF - Pay Yourself First
54. Pay a minimum of £50 off my Credit Card per Month
55. Reduce my overdraft by a minimum of £100 per month
56. Sell 100 copies of Vince Delmontes No Nonsense Muscle Building (£2,500 commission) in 100 days
57. Sell 100 copies of Dax Moy's MAGIC Hundred (£2,000 commission) in 100 days

Education
Applied knowledge is Power – therefore the more I know the better my future will be. I want to constantly be learning more and more about Health and Fitness. You can never know enough. Here are my education goals:

58. Study a minimum of 30 minutes per day to achieve a Level 3 Personal Trainer award
59. Apply for a Level 1 Workshop and Certification with the UKSCA to become a Novice S&C Coach by the end of 100 days
60. Read Supertraining by Mel C Siff
61. Re-read Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
62. Re-Read The Ultimate Sales Letter by Dan Kennedy
63. Apply for the Level 3 workshops with Premier Training to complete qualification.
64. Read How to Eat Move and be Healthy by Paul Chek
65. Read the Polquin Principles by Charles Polquin
66. Read the Metabolic Typing Diet
67. Read Iron Mind
68. Read Super Squats
69. Read Starting Strength Volume 2 by Mark Rippetoe
70. Read Strong Enough by Mark Rippetoe
71. Read A Guide to Practical Programming by Mark Rippetoe
72. Read Scientific Advertising by Dax Moy

Family, Friends and Relationships
Family, now more than ever, is very important to me. There have been problems over the past few years that have caused a lot of pain in my life with my parents divorce, mums cancer, and brother’s depression. Why it takes something so painful for you to realise that you can never spend enough time with your family and you should do it now before it is too late – I will never know. But this is the realisation that I have had.

Therefore here are my goals relating not only to my family but also to my friends and relationships:

73. Re-build bridges with Jess - My best friend
74. Speak to Leigh at least once a week via phone call for the duration of 100 days
75. Take Su (My amazing girlfriend) out for dinner twice per month
76. Go out with Rick, Shorty, and Su twice a month
77. One Saturday per month spend with my dad and brother
78. One Saturday per month spend with my mum and brother
79. Practise Darts for 5-10 minutes per day with my brother
80. Enter a darts competition with my brother and dad
81. Learn how to play snooker with Su
82. Get my brother to teach me basic Spanish to a level that I can hold a basic conversation
83. Have a round of golf per month with my dad, or simply caddy for him
84. Write a letter of thanks to the most influential people in my life

Action and Adventure
Everyone needs excitement in their lives, even me. Something that pushes your boundaries and overcomes fears or something that makes you smile like an exotic trip. Here are my Action and Adventure goals:

85. Organise and go paintballing in June
86. Drive a Lamborghini :)
87. Visit Dublin, Ireland
88. Visit the Guinness Factory in Dublin, Ireland
89. Climb a Mountain in Scotland
90. Attend a Bike Rally
91. Have a lesson at AirKicks (Sp?)
92. Go Bungee jumping :)
93. Plan a holiday in Vegas for 2010 :)

Open-Windows
Open-windows are things that need to be done that have been put off for far too long. They are things sat at the back of your mind bugging you but you can’t bare the thought of doing some of them as they are so tedious. Here are my goals:

94. Clear the Loft
95. Arrange all old junk (toys, magazines, etc) for a boot sale, and then have the boot sale
96. Write an inventory of all my DVD's
97. Completely tidy my bedroom and make room for PT information
98. Paint the shed and fences
99. Clear works in tray and out tray
100. Build my work hours into surplus

So there we have it, 100 goals all with a motive behind them :) What a result!

Have you made yours? :)

Sean Ryan
http://www.seanryan-pt.blogspot.com/
http://www.seanryan-nononsense.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment